Sunnyside Acura is looking for an Automotive Accounting Associate to join our award-winning team.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about results to support and grow the company’s business and overall customer satisfaction. Previous automotive experience preferred. Professional appearance, eagerness to learn, and desire to succeed a must.
- Closed Sundays!
- 5-day work week with a flexible schedule
- Paid Training
- Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401K plan (matching)
- Generous paid vacation and holidays, including your birthday!
- Company paid associate vehicle lease plan
- Employee Discounts (Parts/Accessories/Service/Sales)
- Company BBQs, Food Truck Days
- Personal Milestone Gifts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay Cycle
- Starbucks coffee in house
- State of the art facility
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepares the Daily Deposit and brings to the bank.
- Prepares accounts payable checks and obtains appropriate payment approval.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Analyzes vendor accounts.
- Reviewing EZ-Pass charges.
- Reviewing and posting internals.
- Posting select invoices from Acura.
- Stocking in New and Used Vehicles.
- Reconciling select schedules. Note any unusual entries and investigates.
- Assists with accounting projects as necessary.
- Assists in month end.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Maintains a clean and professional work environment.
- Other tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have knowledge of dealership documents and office procedures.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to analyze and exercise critical thinking.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Have good work ethic and integrity.
- Must have the ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Professional appearance.
- Clean driving record.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates degree preferred.
- Two years Automotive related experience preferred
We have a gifted team of individuals who all work to provide the finest customer experience anywhere. We are an 19 Time Acura Precision Team Award Recipient, winning 13 years in a row. Join us and be part of one of the most highly recognized Acura retailers in the country.
For immediate confidential consideration please email current resume and references.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 to $25.00 per hour depending on experience