Sunnyside Acura has an immediate full-time opening for a Assistant Service Manager/Service Advisor. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about results to support and grow the company’s business and overall customer satisfaction. Previous experience in a dealership as a Service Advisor is preferred for this position.
Client satisfaction is our number one priority.
Full time position available with excellent earning potential for the right candidate. Clean driving record, professional appearance and positive personality a must. Candidates must continuously maintain training requirements set forth by company, state and manufacturer. We offer a real opportunity to advance your career, a complete benefits package – health/life/disability insurance, a company paid associate vehicle lease plan, paid vacation, employee events, and onsite training.
- Closed Sundays!
- 5-day work week with a flexible schedule
- Paid Training
- Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401K plan (matching)
- Generous paid vacation and holidays, including your birthday!
- Company paid associate vehicle lease plan
- Employee Discounts (Parts/Accessories/Service/Sales)
- Company BBQs, Food Truck Days
- Personal Milestone Gifts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Weekly Pay Cycle
- Starbucks coffee in house
- State of the art facility
- Advises customers about necessary service for routine maintenance.
- Helps identify a mechanical problem by questioning the customer or doing a visual inspection or road test.
- Confers with customers about inspection results, recommend corrective procedures and prepare work order for needed repairs.
- Prepares a repair order showing time, cost and labor estimates for service.
- Writes a brief description of the customer’s concern on the repair order to help the technician locate the problem.
- Explains the work performed and the repair order charges to the customer.
- Handles customer complaints.
- Schedules service appointments.
- Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information.
- Test drives the vehicle with customer as needed to confirm the problem or refer to test technician.
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends additional needed service.
- Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Establishes “promised time.” Checks with dispatcher, if necessary.
- Obtains customer’s signature on repair order; provides customer with a copy.
- Establishes customer’s method of payment. Obtains credit approval, if necessary.
- Assists client with arranging and completing all PCCV (Loaner Car) contracts and checks in the vehicles upon return.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed, and additional work and authorization is noted. Closes repair order as appropriate.
- Implements a quality control process to eliminate comebacks.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Handles telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Maintains an accurate log of WIP and reviews any open repair orders with teammates for carryover purposes (case by case, if applicable)
- Provide feedback and positive suggestions for process improvement
- Participate in all factory and dealer assigned training courses (live and online)
- Other tasks as assigned.
We have a gifted team of individuals who all work to provide the finest customer experience anywhere. Join us and be part of one of the most highly recognized Acura retailers in the country.
For immediate confidential consideration please email current resume and references.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000 to $110,000 per year (doe)