Automotive Parts Consultant
Sunnyside Acura has an immediate full-time opening for a Parts Driver and Inventory Control Specialist. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about results to support and grow the company’s business and overall customer satisfaction. Previous experience in a dealership parts department is preferred for this position.
- Closed Sundays!
- 5-day work week with a flexible schedule
- Paid Training
- Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401K plan (matching)
- Generous paid vacation and holidays, including your birthday!
- Company paid associate vehicle lease plan
- Employee Discounts (Parts/Accessories/Service/Sales)
- Company BBQs, Food Truck Days
- Personal Milestone Gifts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Weekly Pay Cycle
- Starbucks coffee in house
- State of the art facility
Client satisfaction is our number one priority.
Full time position available with excellent earning potential for the right candidate. Clean driving record, professional appearance, and positive personality a must. Candidate must continuously maintain training requirements set forth by company, state, and manufacturer.
- Assists all clients (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
- Informs clients of companion part requirements and specials and ensures that the client is exposed to the full product line.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provides high level of service to internal and external clients.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Notifies the service advisor and the client when special ordered parts have been received.
- Notifies the body shop when all parts have arrived and when they will be delivered.
- Pulls orders for delivery to body shop, making sure all parts are tagged with client names and job number.
- Deliver parts upon request.
- Follows up on back-ordered parts.
- Verifies will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
- Replenishes assigned inventory daily.
- Perform perpetual inventory audits of at least 1 bin per day.
- Assists outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Ensure all internal requests for parts are billed correctly on service repair order.
- Process payment from retail clients or obtains credit authorization.
- Ensures that all charge sales are signed by the client.
- Ensures that all clients receive their copy of the invoice.
- Issues credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
- Issues and tracks requested shop tools to technicians.
- Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates and special-order parts.
- Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
- Solicits assigned accounts by phone.
- Keeps current on new products and product updates.
- Participates with the parts manager in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
- Other tasks as assigned.
We offer a real opportunity to advance your career, a friendly experienced Team and a complete benefits package. Join us and be part of one of the most highly recognized Acura retailers in the country. For immediate confidential consideration please email current resume and references.
Go to workatsunnyside.com and see for yourself what it is like to work here.