At Sunnyside Acura, we have a gifted team of individuals who all work to provide the finest customer experience anywhere. Join us and be part of one of the most highly recognized Acura retailers in the country and earn a $10,000 Signing Bonus!
Sunnyside Acura has immediate full-time openings for an Import and Domestic General Repair Automotive Technician individual with:
- 2 years minimum car and light truck diagnostic, service, and repair experience
- Diagnostic skills and State Inspection license required
- ASE certification and Acura or Honda experience preferred
- Client satisfaction is our number one priority
- $10,000 Signing Bonus (probationary period applies)
- Closed Sundays!
- 5-day work week with a flexible schedule
- Paid Training
- Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401K plan (matching)
- Generous paid vacation and holidays, including your birthday!
- Company paid associate vehicle lease plan
- Employee Discounts (Parts/Accessories/Service/Sales)
- Company BBQs, Food Truck Days
- Personal Milestone Gifts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Weekly Pay Cycle
- Starbucks coffee in house
- State of the art facility
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Supervises work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customers’ cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know etc.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Other tasks as assigned.
We have a gifted team of individuals who all work to provide the finest customer experience anywhere. Join us and be part of one of the most highly recognized Acura retailers in the country. For immediate confidential consideration please email current resume and references.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000 to $135,000 per year