Sunnyside Acura is looking for highly self-motivated sales consultants to be part of a successful, award winning team. Full time positions available with excellent earning potential for the right candidates.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Superior and consistent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- High energy and a positive personality
- Comfortable with technology, social media, and making videos
- Ability to contact current and potential customers in any form of communication – video, text, email, messaging, etc.
- Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers’ needs and concerns
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Previous automotive or other related retail experience
- Clean driving record
Client satisfaction is our number one priority.
A real opportunity to advance your career based on our 3-year growth plan.
- Closed Sundays
- 5-day work week with a flexible schedule
- Paid Training
- Health/Dental/Life/Disability insurance
- Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K plan
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Generous paid vacation and holidays, including your birthday!
- Company paid associate vehicle lease plan
- Employee Discounts (Parts/Accessories/Service/Sales)
- Company BBQs, Food Truck Days
- Personal Milestone Gifts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay Cycle
- Starbucks coffee in house
- State of the art facility
- We believe in our employees’ success and promote from within
We have a gifted team of individuals who all work to provide the finest customer experience anywhere. We are an 19 Time Acura Precision Team Award Recipient, winning 13 years in a row. Join us and be part of one of the most highly recognized Acura retailers in the country.
For immediate confidential consideration please email current resume and references.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 to $120,000 per year